It is our policy that all students wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our policy regarding school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- is practical and smart
- identifies the students within the school community
- is fair and makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and removes peer pressure to dress in ‘designer’ fashions
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents/carers
- can assist identification of strangers on school premises
- is designed with health and safety in mind
For more information, our Uniform Policy can be found under the policies page of our website.
For information about the Stockport School Uniform Scheme click here Stockport School Uniform Scheme.
MCS STORES – 220‑222 Fog Lane, Didsbury.
Tel: 0161 445 7740.
STOCKPORT SCHOOLS & SPORTSWEAR – 104 Heaton Moor Road, Stockport.
Tel: 0161 442 8834.
Second Hand Uniform
We encourage parents/carers interested in selling unwanted school uniform and/or purchasing second hand school uniform to use the Priestnall page at www.oldschooluniform.co.uk